Lifestyledesign is looking for an intern to join their team in Santa Barbara.
Requirements and Skills
• Junior/senior experience with a plan for a degree in Industrial Design
• Ability to develop relevant and inspiring design solutions
• Advanced 3D modeling and visualization skills
• Inspiring 2D skills via sketching, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes, both hard and soft goods
• Ability to think strategically and integrate with business units
• A fresh, original portfolio of diverse creative work
• A self-managing, motivated and entrepreneurial nature
• Ability to work collaboratively and with development teams
• Understanding of global trends, technology and fashion
• Strong, unique, communication and visualization skills
• Sense of humor
• Positive outlook