We are the UX-Team of BOSCH Powertools in Stuttgart. We support all business units of Bosch Powertools worldwide working in user experience / design thinking projects. Currently we are looking for interns (m/f), who want to become part of our team to support us for six months starting in March 2017.
The lab's work is characterized by an interdisciplinary, fast & iterative working style in a small core-team.
- Support the entire projectwork in cooperating with
the world’s leading design agencies and the various business divisions within Powertools.
- We'll teach you to understand and apply Design Thinking methodology throughout all stages of a project.
- Build-up our BOSCH-internal “Start-Up”, and establish design-thinking as part of our Bosch culture
- Reliable teamplayer with an independent and pro-active way of working
- Self-confident, approachable personality with strong communication skills
- Being enrolled as a design student is a must (all disciplines welcome)
- Good basic knowledge in Adobe CS Suite (Ps, Ai, Id)
- Sketching skills are a great plus
- CAD skills (Rhino) are a benefit (but not essential)
- Confident level of English (native German is a big plus)
From March 2017 till the end of August 2017
Your portfolio: „Less is more“ – Convince us with a limited number of your best projects, hands-on, and work-in-progress documentation is appreciated
Looking forward to your applications directly to: