Who we are
We are aeris, an award-winning company developing and producing high end air purification
devices that is operating globally since 2015.
Operating as a bootstrapped startup to an
established and well-known brand. We deeply value people with a growth mindset, who are
constantly looking to learn and grow in their work, and who are not afraid to learn from
mistakes and failures. We deeply value working together and succeeding together as a team as
opposed to achieving individual star status. That means a culture where we all succeed and
grow together through our work, and in doing so, all rise together.
Aeris is growing and we are looking for an exceptional designer to join our Swiss R&D team on a
full-time basis. As a part of our team, you will collaborate on all phases of the design process
from conceptualization to production in parallel of moving forward the design language and
We offer an intense, yet informal environment for focused, highly motivated individuals.
Our ideal designer has some powerful mix of the following qualities:
- Excellent sketching and visualization skills.
- Strong form-giving skills and design sensitivity.
- Solidworks (an absolute must have), Rhino3D and adobe creative suite skill.
- Has a good understanding of a variety of manufacturing processes.
- Keen awareness of usability issues and empathy towards end user.
- Creative problem solver.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Great positive attitude with an emphasis on self-motivation and a high quality of work.
What you need to apply:
- A knockout portfolio.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of work experience in product development (internships count)
- A desire to work within a multi-disciplinary and international team.
- The ability to work in Switzerland. (EU citizenship)