Centreline is looking for a Junior Product Designer to join our London studio. We\'re a friendly, motivated multidisciplinary team working across a diverse range of projects and product sectors.
The successful applicant will be educated to degree level in Product Design or similar. Have an impressive portfolio, we will be looking for examples of sketching, concept work, 3D modelling, engineering, good communication and visual presentation.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Research, design, develop and deliver design across multiple sectors
- Work successfully and proficiently as a team
- Work within defined briefs and deadlines.
Key skills and experience
- Minimum 1 years professional expereince in a design role
- Qualified to degree level 1st or 2:1 in Product Design or similar
- Good knowledge of Adobe Suite
- 3D modelling skills, Solidworks essential.
- Good visual presentation skills.
- Understanding of design for manufacture.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Great organisation and attention to detail.
- Able to communicate design ideas to clients and team members through sketching.
- Willingness to learn and progress in a fast paced, growing consultancy
- Hybrid working (you will be required to attend the London studio 3 times a week, so living in London would be a benefit)
- Flexible work hours including half day Friday
- The interview process will initially be a quick introductory call with Neil White and a member of the design team, successful applicants will then be invited for an in person interview at our London Studio. A great opportunity to visit the design studio and meet members of the team
- Unfortunately Centreline are not currently in a position to hire graduate designers.
Applications Close 22.11.22
Send your portfolio and CV through to: [email protected]