Keechdesign is expanding and we’re on the lookout for a new team member to fulfil the role of Junior Designer.
Keechdesign is a design agency with offices in London and Tokyo delivering full-spectrum creativity from research to marketplace. In your role as Junior Designer you’ll take part in a broad range of creative projects including and beyond the typical ‘Product Design’ domain.
- Conduct research activities ranging from trends to ethnographic studies, within the UK and Europe, analysing qualitative and quantitative results to create powerful, visual reports.
- Contribute to collaborative product design projects from creative workshops to sketching and ideation, 3D modelling and photorealistic rendering.
- Work under the guidance of Senior Designers to fulfil independent and team projects.
- Assist with general studio tasks.
Skills & Experience:
- 1st or 2:1 Degree in Product / Industrial Design or relevant field.
- No experience necessary, although beneficial.
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- Exemplary time management skills.
- Self motivated yet dedicated team player.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly through sketching.
- Exceptional visual presentation skills and attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint / Keynote / Google Slides or equivalent.
- Strong technical abilities in Adobe CC Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), 3D CAD modelling (Rhino 3D) and photorealistic 3D rendering (Keyshot).
- Candidates should be eligible to work in the UK and travel within Europe.
The opportunity to work in a growing London design agency on a diverse range of creative projects with a multi-disciplinary and experienced team. Competitive salary and additional employee benefits. Regular social events and team activities.
Get in Touch:
If you’re looking for a new and exciting opportunity then please send your CV and PDF portfolio (under 10MB) to email@example.com with the subject: ‘ leManoosh - Junior Product Designer’.
Application deadline; 28th November 2019. All applicants will hear back within 4 weeks.
Unfortunately we are unable to give individual portfolio feedback.