ahackenberg Design Consulting in Munich, Germany is seeking for a dedicated and skilled Junior Product Designer.
We are a small but growing team of Product Designer working for well-known national and international clients in various industries. As a Junior Designer at ahackenberg you will become part of the entire product design process from the very first sketch idea all the way to final 3D CAD database creation. You will be required to work both individually as well as a member of a team under the supervision of a Director or Senior Designer.
If you are a University of Design Graduate and you are eager to actively support the growth of our studio with your fresh and innovative mind, your ability to take over responsibilities under regular supervision, you might want to get in touch with us.
We are very much looking forward to receiving your application including a meaningful portfolio.
- University Graduate
Knowledge and Skills
- Native or business level ability in English (good German skills are a plus)
- Very good 2D Adobe CS skills (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign)
- Very good 3D Rhino skills
- Good KeyShot rendering skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of trends, materials, technical constraints
- Good understanding of brands, client needs as well as consumer needs
- Proactive and goal-driven approach towards an efficient design process with regular supervision
- Taking over an entire product design project
- Research & Analysis
- Design Development
- 2D Visualization
- 3D CAD Development (Rhino)
- 3D Rendering Visualization (KeyShot)
- Presentation Documentation