We love good designs, really good designs. You too?
Create products and accompany brands in the field of design.
Collaborate with other designers, from the first sketch to the 3D-modelling right up to the final presentation and implementation support.
We are currently looking to strengthen our team with a Junior Product Designer (m/f) (fixed employment, full-time).
- Passion for innovative and functional design solutions.
- The will to create and change.
- Curious and open, proactive and solution-oriented.
- Professional education in the field of Product Design (Bachelor or Master).
- Good sketching skills.
- Good command of Adobe CC and CAD such as e.g. Solid Works, Keyshot, Rhino, Alias or Fusion 360.
- Good command of the design process as well as in the field of materials science and manufacturing technology.
- And by the way: good table tennis skills are an advantage.
We can offer:
- The autonomous creation of exciting and diverse projects for demanding and internationally active clients.
- The possibility to explore new ways of design together.
- An open and uncomplicated work environment with a flat hierarchy.
- Linz, the industrial, art and university city on the verge of being Austria’s “Creative City“.
Does that sound good to you? Would you like to show us your projects and how you draw and design?
We are looking forward to seeing your portfolio!
Just send us your application as a PDF.