Karim Rashid Inc. seeks an Intermediate Interior Designer with 5-7 years professional experience. Applicants should be familiar with the interior design process from the Pre-Schematic Phase through Construction Documents design development through production, with strong emphasis on modern hospitality design projects. Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills are essential.
Ability to work and manage independently with strong design initiative on multiple projects simultaneously, some with short timelines. Strong AutoCAD drafting and 3D modelling/rendering proficiency required.
Submit a cover letter with your resume and salary requirements.
· Reporting to the Project manager, the Interior Designer will be responsible for tasks including space planning, 3D modelling, rendering, producing presentation package, and must possess a thorough working knowledge of FF&E specifications.
· Master or Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or equivalent
· Minimum 5-7 years of mid to large scale Hospitality Design project experience
· Ability to develop, communicate and present design concepts to their team
· Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
· Proficiency with AutoCAD, 3DS Max (Vray Rendering), Rhino/Solidworks, Adobe Creative Suite, and other related design software
· Must be legally authorized to work in the USA
If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements as one file ( Adobe PDF preferred but Word is acceptable) to [email protected] with “Intermediate Interior Designer – Your Name” in the subject line.
No phone calls please.