• Company: LG Electronics Design Europe
• Location: UK, Weybridge
• Job Level / Field : Senior Product designer (Requires 5-8 years of hands on experience in product design)
• Functions: Product design and development
• Salary will be negotiable
LG Electronics Design Europe (LGEDE) is searching for creative and insightful industrial design talents.
You will be taking part of strategic and active design team at LGEDE in Weybridge. LGEDE work closely with product planning, marketing and design headquarter in
Korea to create and optimize design led innovation.
We employ user-experience smart design approach in order to achieve design excellence, build our brand, ensure usability and experience. LGEDE is responsible for defining the physical and user experience design of LGE’s wide range of products. We conceive and design current roadmap products and conceptualize of future scenarios of market opportunity in advance.
We work in a fast paced dynamic product development environment and collaborate with internal mechanical engineering.
The ideal candidate must have a highly creative portfolio that demonstrates solid product development background, with outstanding design skills and meet
- Great sense of form and proportion
- Creative problem solving
- Must have very strong conceptual/ sketching communication skills
- Understanding and demonstrated implementation of design language and identity
- Experience in consumer electronics is a plus
- Experience in CMF development and process
- 2D Rendering (Photoshop / Illustrator)
- 3D Modeling / Rendering (Pro-E / Rhino / Solidworks etc.) – Pro-E experience is a plus
- Required BS/BA or BFA in industrial design or Product design
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Self-motivated with a high level of responsibility and professionalism
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate within a team environment
- Ability to lead projects and inspire other designers
- Exceptional communication skills
- Energetic and adopting cross culture
We are continuously looking for new design talent and hope to receive your application consisting of your CV and portfolio.
Closing date : 23rd October, 2016