Are you a creative CMF Designer looking for the opportunity to positively impact the lives millions of people and collaborate with a high-calibre multidisciplinary international team redefining the future of Logitech Consumer Computing Platforms?
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
The Design team is looking for an experienced CMF Designer who will:
- Collaborate closely with UX / ID, Marketing and CMF Engineering teams to develop engaging user-focused product ranges.
- Research consumer lifestyle and product design trends, translating them into cohesive Logitech CMF strategies.
- Create communication documents to inspire multi-disciplinary teams across varied business groups.
- Create visualizations, graphics, material samples and hand-crafted prototypes that will demonstrate CMF design concepts
- Work collaboratively with research engineers, suppliers and manufacturers to develop concepts and prototypes into material technologies suitable for mass manufacturing
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- BS/BA degree in Product / Industrial Design or Applied Arts
- At least 5 years of professional CMF design experience, defining trends, color, material and finishes for mass manufacture
- Excellent visualization and presentation skills, using Adobe Creative Suite Knowledge of Keyshot is a plus.
- Technical expertise in manufacturing processes, and a passion for utilizing emerging material technologies
- Strong organizational skills
- Great visual, verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in English
Small Company. Big Products.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation driven by consumer insight. Our consumer products are designed for popular computing devices--PCs and Macs, tablets and smartphones. Want to be part of this team of innovators?