What we do:
Seymourpowell help companies plan and create integrated product and brand experiences that people love. Our Product Experience team is comprised of world class product, transport and interaction designers.
We are lucky to work with many of the world’s best loved brands and innovative start-ups. From space ships to sex toys we cover pretty much every category you can dream of.
What we believe:
We believe that design can and should make things better for people, business and the world.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Marketing Content Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and managing content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include creating and sharing content across key communication channels to raise brand awareness and drive in-bound leads.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced marketing professional with demonstrable content creation skills across both print & media. You will have ambitions to create highly engaging future-focused content, and as a Marketing Content Manager - you should have a deep understanding of in-bound strategy, a strong grasp of contemporary marketing automation tools, and a BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or a relevant field.
You are Seymourpowell if…
You work with passion
Seymourpowell’s team is built from a broad range of skills and personalities. What unites our diversity is passion.
You have a love for design
We are looking for someone with a real passion for design and innovation.
You are Omnivorously Curious
You have broad interests and perspective. You are culturally keyed in and aware.
You are an Instigator
You start things and work proactively taking the initiative in a resourceful way. When you don’t know the answer you work hard to figure it out.
You are Original
You bring new perspectives to challenges.
You are Meticulously Concise
You sweat the small stuff, you are considerate and opinionated.
You take a Critical Approach
Whilst an optimist at heart, you cast a critical eye over your ideas.
You are Solution Focussed
You like problem solving. You keep our business challenges in focus at all times.
You play well with others
Collaboration makes you tick and you believe in the adage that two heads are better than one.
• Developing content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
• Identifying industry-specific opportunities to create engaging content based on macro (economic, cultural, geo-political, technology) and micro (consumer expectation, need, behavior) trends and news
• Collaborating with design, marketing, and business development teams to plan and develop content
• Working with marketing and business development to track and optimize the flow of leads into the in-bound marketing funnel and CRM
• Creating and publishing engaging content, in alliance with the PR team
• Editing, proof-reading and improving writers’ posts
• Liaising with content writers to ensure brand consistency
• Managing content distribution to online channels and social media
• Ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
• Staying up-to-date with developments and generating new ideas to draw audience’s attention
• Archiving case studies
• Creating ‘overviews’ of each proposal
• Creating and maintaining a current and compliant marketing collateral database
• Creating pdf mailers for core sectors and managing e-marketing campaigns
If this opportunity excites you:
Please send your CV and examples of work with a covering letter to [email protected]
Please confirm that you are legally entitled to work in the UK.
No agencies please.
Due to the volume of response we receive, we are only in a position to contact successful candidates.