“Lots of outstanding work happens at KISKA, and Marketing is the brand’s megaphone. Our close-knit team takes care of it all, so the work is diverse."
Rebecca, Marketing Coordinator
Immerse yourself in 360o brand marketing for KISKA. Events, planning, public relations, project coordination - this job has it all. Ensuring our strategy is realised at an operational level, you will enhance global awareness of KISKA to drive client and talent acquisition.
- Be the KISKA Marketing ambassador. Collaborating with departments and ensuring brand quality across channels.
- Coordination of various projects in terms of deadlines, quality control and budget. Furthermore you take care of the Marketing Team administration.
- Manage internal and external events. Three to five events per year.
- Identify and plan speaking and award opportunities
- Manage media and ad hoc marketing request plus Public relations administration.
- Experience in marketing, PR, event planning, or another area of communications.
- Three or more years of professional experience preferred in an agency
- Acting as a team player, who has a big picture outlook – and exceptional attention to detail.
- A proactive self-starter and multitasker with fluent in English and German.
It’s the law in Austria to state MINIMUM annual salaries. In this case, it’s €38,000. Don’t take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customised to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.