Mid-Level Industrial Design Job Role
Are you a positive, proactive and committed individual who is keen to be part of a multidiscipline design team? If the answer is yes, continue reading.
Who are DCA?
Founded in 1960, we are one of the world’s leading product design and development consultancies, operating globally from our headquarters in Warwick, UK. Since our foundation, multidisciplinary philosophy has been the cornerstone of our approach to product design and developments.
DCA is a collection of over 150 extraordinary individuals. Intelligent, creative and thorough. Our people combine to create a vibrant fusion of disciplines including designers, mechanical engineers, electronics hardware and software engineers, strategists, social scientists, ergonomics and prototyping technicians.
Our work spans 4 sectors, medical, consumer industrial, transport, where we work and partner with world leading brands such as Bentley, Rolls Royce, Sanofi Aventis, Unilever, GlaxoSmithKline, Hitachi, Linn, Shark Ninja, Godiva, Mayborn and many more.
We are looking for a Mid-Level Industrial Designer who:
• Has an obsessive curiosity about design.
• The ability to craft beautiful and compelling forms that have meaning.
• Has a good understanding of a variety of manufacturing processes.
• Has world-class 2D skills, handdigital sketching, Illustrator and Photoshop rendering.
• Has an equally impressive set of 3D skills that must include Solidworks and Keyshot.
• Is self-motivated to improve their skillset.
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
• Communicates confidently with their peers and clients.
• Never settles for second best.
• Is able to work in our Warwick based studios post-lockdown.
What we offer you:
• You will have the chance to work for a range of high-profile clients across all stages of the design process.
• You will receive support from our team as you develop, including software training courses and other career growth opportunities.
• Annual profit-share bonus, paid overtime, half day Fridays, subsidised lunches, and subsidised social activities.
What you need to apply:
- A knockout portfolio.
- 3-6 years of design experience, preferably the majority of that time in a consultancy environment.
- A desire to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
- The ability to work in the UK.
How to apply
Send your PDF portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “ID Mid-Level”. Please limit the file size to <10mb.