HDE is looking for an experienced Mid- to Senior level Industrial or Furniture Designer who loves both, design and technology.
As an Industrial Designer you will be part of our product team and will be involved in many exciting projects with mainly international clients from briefing to production.
• 5 years or more of working experience across all phases of furniture design and development, ideation/co-creation, model-making, prototyping,
• working experience in office chair design is a plus
• strong knowledge in materials and manufacturing processes, especially in injection molding and die-casting
• in line with the latest home living trends
• passionated in finding technical solutions and bringing design and innovation together
• strong 3D software skills (V-Ray with Rhinoceros , Keyshot, SolidWorks)
• strong visualisation and form development skills
• good hands-on skills such as sketching, model-making and prototyping
• a natural collaborator and a great communicator with the ability to create, develop and present design ideas
• be self-motivated, able to work independently, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
• organized and able to manage multiple projects
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, YOU’LL NEED ...
• A few sentences that tell us a bit more about you and your background and some references.
If you think you are the right one for this job apply even if you don't fulfill all of the requirements listed above.