We are looking to hire an exceptional mid-level product designer.
Typical day to day job activities for our designers include:
- Working with the senior creative team to interpret client requirements while developing innovative new product propositions using a range of ideation techniques.
- Developing engaging concept visuals using a combination of traditional sketching, soft modelling and high end digital visualisation tools.
- Accompanying the senior team to client presentations and project reviews and helping to maintain our high standard of customer service during all client contact.
- Following through on selected design concepts by using 3D CAD tools to develop models, test rigs and fully working prototypes.
- Working with clients and supply chain partners to ensure design intent is maintained throughout the process as successful product concepts are transitioned through to production.
Recognised degree level qualification in either Industrial, Product Design.
- 2 – 3 years product development experience, preferably in a consultancy environment.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and in person.
- Ability to communicate quickly and effectively through fast, fluid sketching.
- Proficiency in the use of 2D and 3D design and visualisation software. Preferably including experience in the use of Creo/SolidWorks and Keyshot.
- Ability to work as part of a flexible, dynamic team, while taking responsibility for individual tasks.
- An enquiring mind with an analytical approach to problem solving and an ability to visualise simple solutions to complex problems.
- A solid understanding of how things work, with an obsessive desire to make things work better.
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Portfolios will be initially assessed before potential candidates will be contacted for interview.
Please apply with your CV and Portfolio (portfolio being the most important) that shows a good range of your work, skills and abilities: Sketching, CAD builds, rendering, detailing etc.