As a visual designer at MNML, you will be responsible for working with teams to create and communicate amazing brand experiences. You’ll be expected to set the bar for design within our industry and you’ll be involved with projects ranging from large scale initiatives to start-up products.
You must be comfortable moving from one project to another and you must have the confidence to speak your mind as it relates to the work you and those you work with create. Within your role here, you will be thinking, sketching and designing whatever is required to get our ideas across. This may include user research, process documentation, design concepts, production files and presentation decks.
We’re looking for talented individuals that are hungry to learn and obsess over everything.
You can do this:
- Work and collaborate with those around you
- Design engaging experiences that solve problems
- Present ideas clearly and effectively
- Work hard and play hard
- Be humble and leave your ego at the door
- Stay hungry and push yourself no matter the challenge
- Stay curious and learn new skills
You have this:
- 2+ years of design work experience in a professional setting
- Desire to solve design challenges and set new standards
- In-depth expertise in visual design
- Strong visual communication skills…graphics, UI/UX, web, packaging, brand identity
- Solid video, animation, and photography skills (preferred not required)
- Proficiency in Adobe CC Suite
- A solid point-of-view and a collaborative nature
- An entrepreneurial / independent spirit
- The ability to multi-task
You get this:
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Amazing clients to work with
- Growth opportunities
- Dogs to pet and things to drink
- A great working space in the West Fulton Market area of Chicago
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
PLEASE NOTE—We sincerely appreciate your interest in MNML but due to high number of applicants, we can only respond directly to those who best qualify and meet the specific criteria and standards for our roles.
No recruiters, please.
MINIMAL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.