We are looking for students, end of degree, or recently graduated Industrial Designers to experience our luxurious world of Perfumes, gourmet Chocolates, fine dining, bespoke leather goods, and much more!
The successful candidate will be responsible for a broad range of creative activities - conceptualization and exploration of ideas,
building presentation, and the smooth integration of craft skills and CAD techniques for products and packaging.
We are offering 6 months paid internship - which may be extended upon mutual agreement, or an option for full-time employment.
As an Intern, you will be directly involved
• Brainstorms and concept generation phases with industrial designers
• User research and screening
• Client presentations
Desired Candidate Profile
• A talented and creative young designer, with an eye for details and a great ability
to work in a multi-cultural English speaking environment, ready to surprise us with your fresh ideas.
• Passionate about team work
• Eager to take your first step on your professional career.
• Translate research on user motivations and desires into meaningful design propositions.
• Take directions & learn from others.
• Demonstrate high-level proficiency with 3D CAD software (preferably SolidWorks), KeyShot, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Provide a strong aesthetic point of view while remaining responsive to critiques and redirections or changes.
• Excellent sketching abilities