We are looking for Junior Designers looking to build their careers to share their passion and join our luxurious world of Perfumes, gourmet Chocolates, fine dining, bespoke leather goods, and much more!
The successful candidate will be responsible for a broad range of creative activities - conceptualization and exploration of ideas, building presentation, and the smooth integration of craft skills and CAD techniques for products and packaging.
• Produce technical drawings, sketches, models and documents specifying the fabrication of products and packaging.
• Develop designs from ideation/sketching to presentation ready renders and models.
• To create presentations for the CEO and suppliers.
• Photoshop / Image retouching.
• Assist in the design process. Research / Concept development
• Build 3D CAD models to support form development, design detailing, and prototyping
Desired Candidate Profile
• A degree in a relevant creative discipline, i.e. Product Design, Industrial Design
• Minimum 1 year industry experience.
• Good manufacturing and production understanding.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Understand the value of color, materials, and finishes as it applies to product design
• Working knowledge of 3D Software, such as SolidWorks and KeyShot.
• Experience of product development.
• High energy and passion to learn.
• Fluency in English • Show the ability to perform well under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.