“Motorcycles were always my universe and now I’m behind-the-scenes, shaping their future. That’s the best part of my job.”
Maxime, senior designer
For a KISKA motorcycle designer, seeing your design as a final product is all in a day’s work. The rapid nature of projects and minimal team hierarchy means every sketch and render counts.
To give brands design solutions they could never anticipate, you will:
• Oversee all two-wheel projects. From the blank page to the final product.
• Collaborate with an international team of designers, modellers, engineers and riders.
• Contribute diretly to the client relationship, which is close and quickly evolving.
To see your sketches and renderings in real life, you need:
• The expertise and attitude that allows you to objectively assess designs created by you and your team.
• Experience. Not just in terms of growing design skills. You should have an international perspective, leadership skills and an open mind.
• English fluency.