“Creating at KISKA is super fast-paced and varied. It kicks you out of your comfort zone and pushes you to develop your skills like nothing else.”
When’s the last time you saw one of your designs make it past the screen? For a KISKA designer it’s all in a day’s work. Rapid fire work and minimal team hierarchy means the details and technical accessories you design will make it to the production motorcycles and showbikes of KTM and Husqvarna Motorcycles. In this role you’ll boost your skills and design judgement, as well as enjoy all of the benefits our open studio culture and #alpineplayground have to offer.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
• Support your team lead with creative, practical and production ready design solutions for a range of technical accessories.
• Interpret a brand’s core values into details that riders appreciate.
• Visualise your ideas into 2D designs with both “analog” and digital means (pencil and paper, Photoshop, Painter or SketchbookPro).
• Sketch your designs in 3D with your preferred software: Blender, Modo, Rhino, or Alias.
To design spotlight-ready details, you’ll need:
• An endless supply of fresh ideas and the tenacity to refine concepts into high quality products.
• To understand what brands stand for and how their essence can be communicated through targeted designs.
• One to three years of professional design experience (internships count), the ability to handle a wide range of projects and positive attitude.
• To be fluent in English (German skills are a plus).