nr21 DESIGN is the ultimate design studio. We develop design that even proves its worth right through the implementation phase.
Our intention is to create logical and people-friendly products that impress in the market, thanks to their quality and individuality.
We take on projects for start-ups and medium-sized companies right through to global players.
We also generate proactive product ideas in order to provide creative stimulus or for actual implementation.
Our cooperation with research institutes and universities allows us to support the development and communication
of current movements in technology and materials research. The scope of our work ranges from the development of innovation
concepts and research projects to the definition of design constants, product families and singular product innovations,
to logical product differentiation within a portfolio and/or market.
We are looking for a Industrial Designer (m/f) to join our team of designers with different backgrounds and specialisations.
Are you passionate about all the aspects that working as a designer embodies? Are you going the extra mile to achieve excellence?
- You are able to communicate, visualize and model your ideas during all project phases - from ideation via implementation to product launch
- You can independently develop sophisticated design concepts for a wide range of products
- You are able to lead, inspire, motivate and drive the project members of a team
- You ensure project pofitability and aim to meet, innovate and exceed client expectations
- You are the king of Rhino, Keyshot, Vray, Adobe Suite and your email programme
- Masters Degree (or equivalent Diploma) in Industrial Design
- Minimum of 3 years of related professional experience
- You have plentiful experience regarding project realization and project management
- Knowledge and understanding of medium to complex mechanical, electronical and manufacturing specific aspects
- Broad bandwidth of industry experience, the following are key:
o Consumer Electronics
- Your professional character is: creative, visionary, meticulous, interested, open minded, fearless and positiv
- Ability to integrate yourself well into a diverse team, motivate and thrive together within short deadlines
- English with excellent verbal and written communication skills, German is a plus!
Legal Work Status: You should be eligible to work in the European Union.
For a candidate with an excellent skillset and portfolio we can offer support with applying for a work permit.
If you believe we are talking exactly about you, please go ahead and
send us an email together with your resume and comprehensive portfolio
for our review. Please indicate your salary expectations in your
We look forward hearing from you and meeting you! In a personal
interview you will get to know our agency, your future colleagues and we
will give you a better idea about our internal workflows and goals.