Onfido delivers next-generation background checks, helping the world’s most innovative businesses verify anyone, anywhere. Founded in 2012, we apply intelligent technology to an outdated process to power over 1,000 businesses worldwide. Having raised over $30m in funding to date, our focus is on continuing to develop our technology as well as expanding our global footprint. We work in a high-growth and fast-paced environment and are always looking for the best talent to join us.
We are looking for a smart, talented Visual Designer to help us shape our brand, product and customer journey. Passionate about solving business challenges through beautiful design, you will play a crucial role in the business’ expansion. For the right candidate who delivers results and is continually researching and experimenting with best practice, we’ll craft a job with a high degree of responsibility and ownership.
As Visual Designer, you will own and develop Onfido’s brand on a global scale.
• Defining how Onfido’s brand can be developed & strengthened in the UK
• Working collaboratively with the Director of Marketing to understand and adapt Onfido’s brand to new markets such as the US
• Bringing the brand to life through relevant materials in digital (e.g. website, landing pages, video) and print (event banners/ OOH)
• Leading specific creative projects (previous projects have included website re-design/ creating company values/ creating a new visual identity)
• Collaborating with the Product Team and UX Designer to deliver a seamless and consistent user experience across all our products
• A can-do-will-do attitude and the ability to lead projects from scratch
• Experience with Adobe CC, Sketch, or other visual design/ wireframing tools
• A varied portfolio with experience in digital and print
• A deep interest in User Experience (UX) / User Interface (UI) Design
• A passion for beautiful design and a sharp eye for detail
• A strategic thinker
• A good understanding of the Design Thinking Process
• A team-player with strong communication skills
• A keen’ learner’ and ‘sharer’ of knowledge
NICE TO HAVE:
• Video creation / Adobe After Effects
• User Experience (UX) / User Interface (UI) Design
We're committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed.
The whole Onfido team benefits from:
• Share options
• A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited breakfast, drinks, snacks and fresh fruit every day
• Unlimited budget for any software or books you need
• Subsidised gym membership, free yoga classes and company 5-a-side football league
• Monthly company dinners
• Quarterly socials (e.g. cookery classes, go-karting and private cinema trips)
• Friday afternoon drinks
• Relaxed & informal office environment
If you're interested, get in touch to apply!