Your’re enthusiastic about automotive design? Intelligent car interiors? You’re a Senior User Experience Designer with at least 4 years job experience?
Then you are the perfect fit for our team!
We are convinced that motivated teams made up of highly qualified individuals create a special dynamic. Our various work groups thrive on their interdisciplinary approach, providing room for development. We follow an holistic concept, comprising a user-oriented, strongly branded approach. We’re offering a career model tailored to meet your personal visions. Thanks to our broad spectrum of national and international clients, we can guarantee you a wide range of development options.
These tasks are waiting for you:
As Senior UX Designer, you will design the way serial and concept cars are being operated. You will stage displays for instruments, entertainment and driver assistance systems, and much more. You will develop premium digital user surfaces all the way to serial production: from graphic style environments through interactive prototypes and videos. In projects, you will determine the design guidelines, closely collaborating with all Phoenix Design teams. You are responsible for conducting communication with clients, organising the tasks together with the project team.
Your qualification and skills:
- You have at least 4 years’ experience as a UX designer (or comparable Screen Design qualification)
- You have a strong automotive design affinity, and a good understanding of the brands of different manufacturers.
- You’re absolutely up-to-date on the most recent trends in the automotive industry.
- You’re giving proof of creativity and a special talent for upscale user interface surfaces and brand specific design with lots of love for detail.
- You’re very proficient in Photoshop and the current graphic and animation tools (Creative Suite).
- You’re able to work both independently and as a cooperative team player.
- You have good technical comprehension.
- You’re proficient in German and English, both spoken and written.
- You have project management experience.
What we offer:
- Permanent position in an attractive environment.
- Lots of latitude for your professional development.
- Flat hierarchy, fast decision making and direct contact to supervisors.
- Further development by means of workshops, trainings, trade show and congress attendance.
- Regular team events (e.g. skiing, LunchTalk with a professional chef, barbecue on our roof terrace, and many more).
You will be part of a team that places great importance not only on competence but also on humaneness and a friendly way of being and working together.
Please send us your complete job application including cover letter, CV, letters of reference, the date you could join us and your design references as a printable pdf file, quoting our reference code “UX 2015 M”.
If you have any preliminary questions, please contact Claudia Beierl at +49 711 955976-32
Our User Design Team is looking forward to your application!