We love people who can inspire us with their knowledge, skills and passion, ready to challenge themselves and push the boundaries of design and innovation every day. We are designers, engineers, manufacturers, thinkers, doers, innovators, challengers, researchers, travellers and professionals in everything we do. Driven by curiosity, passion and our vision of humanizing technology, we offer our clients not only the very best concepts and ideas, but full and reliable solutions for their business.
As a Senior Interaction Designer in our MUC office you will work build out the UX team and work with the teams across a diverse range of clients and industries (Healthcare, Industrial, Automotive and Consumer). Applying your knowledge and skills to a rich portfolio of projects, addressing diverse clients, composed of both renowned companies such as Honeywell, Samsung, and Bosch, as well as some of the most promising start-ups. Become part of our international, multicultural and multidisciplinary team, constantly shaping both yours and our future.
You will be
• Developing and leading the MUC UX design team and will assist our new business development team members with your knowledge
• Plan and manage mid- and large size projects
• Ideate and defining the user experience vision, brand strategy, solution innovation, and prototyping
• Analyse and define user, market and technology requirements, while understanding the client’s business and communication goals
• Translate design requirements into meaningful, usable and appealing user interface design proposals for websites, apps and embedded interfaces
• Organise and facilitate brainstorm sessions with industrial designers, developers, engineers and clients
• Present design concepts and lead design discussions with clients
• Create use cases, scenarios, persona’s, flowcharts, wireframes, visual designs and interactive user interface mock-ups that include transitions and animations
• Prepare and execute user research and usability tests
• Responsible for planning and monitoring projects and client account management
A talented senior Interaction Designer with proven track record in the field of Interaction development and visual interaction design, with minimum five to six years work experience in the field; a graduate of Interaction Design or a correlated discipline and a fluent English and proficient German speaker.
• An open and sharp mind and able to inspire and lead teams and clients
• Exceptional UI concept development, visual design and presentation skills
• Experience in common graphic programs such as Adobe Suite
• Experience in common wireframing & prototyping software such as Axure to build high and low fidelity interactive mock-ups
• Working knowledge of frontend languages (CSS, html, Angular JS), a big plus
• Experience working with Lean and Agile manifesto, with rapid testing and improvement interactive cycles creative methodology and implementation • Experience facilitating client workshops and managing small teams and project expectations • A mind for wider strategic, service and design thinking disciplines
We are excited to receive your application!