DING3000 is an award-winning product design and innovation consultancy based in the heart of Germany. We combine research, strategy, design and magic to create substantial innovations for our clients from start-ups to global players.
We are currently looking for motivated and ambitious people to support our studio starting in March 2017. You will work on all sorts of projects with our international client base.
The requirements for applicants are:
- 3rd year or higher
- good computer skills in the common 2D and 3D programs
- good model making skills
- good communication skills
- good organisational skills
- fluent in English, basic knowledge in German preferred
Providing assistance in:
- assisting in the daily tasks of the studio
- developing designs from sketch to presentation renderings and models
The internship position is 5 days per week and runs for a minimum period of 5-6 months. We will pay a salary and lunch is for free. Please note that we do not accept graduated designers.
Please send your CV, portfolio (including examples of computer skills and sketches) and a cover letter in form of a PDF.
For more information on DING3000 please visit www.ding3000.com