“Starting as a designer here isn’t like anywhere else. Leads trust you to take on a big role right away.”
You could do an internship at brand headquarters, or a traditional studio. But you want something different! KISKA makes you think differently. The brand-oriented nature of product design here means that every day is a big picture day.
Your tasks will include:
• Deep involvement in the design process and innovation projects.
• Supporting your team throughout the entire design process.
• Bringing unique ideas to the table.
To make the most of the experience, you need:
• Availability for six months.
• Motivation to gain insights into both the design process and studio life.
• To be a design student, or recent graduate. Preferably in product design or industrial design.
• An open mind and willingness to work across creative fields to challenge status-quo ideas.
• English fluency.