The Fastrack Opportunity
Are you obsessed with all wearable and personal lifestyle products & accessories? Do you always think of the most crazy, quirky & bold solutions for lifestyle products? Because we are looking for a passionate, hands-on product designer that will be joining our team.
India’s biggest and world’s 5th largest watch maker Titan Company Ltd a TATA Company, specialized in watches and wearable is offering a 6-12 month product/industrial design internship at our headquarter in Bangalore-India, beginning from July 2018. We are looking for a product designer or recent graduate preferably in product design who is passionate about learning the ins and outs of design collaboration and creating progressive products for Indian youth with international aspirations.
This is your opportunity to work on a variety of projects ranging from wearable to conventional watches. Get your creative juices flowing with developing innovative concepts and prototypes as a part of a design team. You’ll also gain invaluable insights and collaboration skills from a variety of talented design professionals.
You will taking part in the following activities:, hands-on modeling, skethcing, CAD modeling, rendering, etc...
The internship is paid and will be 6-12 months starting 1st of july/August 2018
Your tasks will include:
• Deep involvement in the design process and innovation projects.
• User research, market reserach.
• Supporting your team throughout the entire design process.
• Hands-on modeling, skethcing, CAD modeling, rendering.
• Bringing unique ideas to the table.
To make the most of the experience, you need:
• Availability for six to twelve months.
• Motivation to gain insights into both the design process and studio life.
• To be a design student, or recent graduate. Preferably in product design.
• An open mind and willingness to work across design projects to challenge status-quo ideas.
• Mid-Level English fluency is a minimum.
• Proactive, team player with willingness to learn.
• Strong problem solving skills and creative approach to challenging projects are a must.
• Strong aesthetic sense/form development.
• Ability to create mockups and prototypes in wide range of media
• Applicants must have good organizational skills, strong work ethic, and attention to detail.
• Must have great visual communications skills in 2d and 3d. Proficiency in Adobe suite and 3d modeling (Rhino,Creo, Solidworks, Keyshot) required.
• Applicants familiar with action sports in general will be an advantage.
• Please research Titan Company Ltd (https://www.titan.co.in/)& Fastrack Watches (https://www.fastrack.in/) before submitting your portfolio.
How to Apply:
Please send an e-mail with “Product Design Internship” in the subject line, and include all the following:
• Cover letter – as the body of the email.
• Resume – as an attachment in PDF format
• Portfolio – send an attachment in PDF format or URL link to an online portfolio.