To enhance the strength of our team we have immediate openings in Munich for a:
PRODUCT DESIGNER DEVELOPER HARDGOODS (m/w) ION bike
The Product Designer / Developer Hard goods is responsible for the designing and developing of innovative products while maintaining
the surf inspired aesthetics. ION is about challenging yourself, experiencing nature and feeling the force of gravity. We develop
gear that is not only smart and innovative, but also transforms our passion into a unique design.
• Market research, trend monitoring and development of innovative ideas/products (Protection gear, backpacks, gloves,
• Responsibility for the design process based on the requirements defined by the Product Manager
• Briefings for supplier and factories
• Creation of prototypes, drawings, colorations, 3D constructions, sample creations
• Cooperating and supporting the internal design process
• Set up defined QC standards and supporting the QC process
• Strong creative and conceptional, open minded skills
• Knowledge of materials and technologies used to build ION products.
• Good working skills with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Solidworks, Fusion 360, office
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
• Strong organizational and interactive skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English
• Domestic and International travel is required
• Willing and able to be an active participant in category activities in order to understand the product and consumer demographics culture is strongly preferred
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 5+ years of progressive experience in Product Design and Development, preferably in the bike/action/outdoor
• Bachelor‘s degree in industrial design or equivalent combination of education and experience
To apply please send your CV and cover letter stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations via email.