"I like walking through the door in the morning, seeing my colleagues and friends (who are one and the same) and then diving back into the creative challenge that's been waiting for me since last night."
Philipp, Junior Designer
The sporting goods industry is dynamic, highly competitive and always evolving. This is what makes our work as designers in this field challenging, and also exciting. With the product design team you shape brands, products and trends in the sporting goods industry among several others.
On a daily basis you’ll make use of your design background and your passion for sports and fitness to create soft goods and gear - from footwear to backpacks, protective gear to sports equipment. You support the team, especially in the ideation and concept phase of various projects to push new ideas and to make use of new materials and styles. As an open minded person you're also flexible enough to support other KISKA teams, perhaps in functional wear or in product design. Do you have what it takes to join our team?
To join our team you need to have:
- 2 to 4 years’ experience actively designing soft goods, footwear, sporting goods
- Experience in working with developers and manufacturing
- Strong sketching and visualisation skills, solid graphic design skills
- Understanding of sporting goods technology, processes, materials and trends with a passion for action and outdoor sports, preferably active user (sport and outdoor activities)
- Product design or transportation design degree
- Fluency in English, though German skills are a plus. As such, your application can be submitted in German or English.