We’re seeking a Product Designer for our Eindhoven location. Can you balance emotional customer experiences with economic client benefits? Come join VanBerlo and create the difference!
Who we are:
We combine expertise with imagination and innovation.
What is it like to work at VanBerlo?
It means working alongside some of the best talent in the world. It means facing new challenges in and out of your comfort zone. The people and projects vary tremendously. At VanBerlo we are both thinkers and doers. Teamwork and collaboration is ingrained into our culture, helping us Create the Difference. VanBerlo is made up of extremely enthusiastic, multidisciplinary and socially minded specialists. With such diversity of expertise we can mould the ideas that bridge customer wishes and the need for innovation. It’s the VanBerlo mentality that makes working with us a truly unique experience.
We are currently seeking a skilled and talented Product Designer to work on the conceptualisation and development of new products. We’re searching for someone who understands human behaviours, brands, trends and people and who can tell stories and put themselves into the consumer’s and client’s frame of mind. You understand the importance of materials, construction, mechanisms, shape, colour, surface, finish and manufacturing processes that are involved in new development processes.
Someone who dares to show us their vision, passion and work mentality. A conceptually strong individual who can work from a broad perspective, including brand and business sensibility.
You possess the following proficiencies:
• Degree in a relevant Product Design education (IPD Delft or equivalent)
• 3+ years of experience in product design and concept development
• Excellent digital visualisation skills in 2D and 3D
• An outstanding portfolio that underpins your achievements and personal drive
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Native or business level ability in English is a must (Dutch or German is a plus)
• Full-time availability
• Affinity with smart devices is a plus
• Challenging projects at the forefront of innovation
• The opportunity to work for a wide range of international clients
• An inspiring work environment with 80+ enthusiastic colleagues
• Attractive employment conditions
Send your motivation, CV and portfolio to our HR officer Doortje van der Laan: [email protected] You can also get in touch with Doortje if you have any burning questions regarding this position.