This is a role for a Mid-weight or Principal UX Designer or User Experience Consultant to address and improve the user experience on a digital media software platform. The role starts ideally in the next week or so, and will last several weeks at least.
This is one is not about pretty pictures, but a real love of improving a business-critical experiences and applying an insightful knowledge of general user behaviours. The platform works, it’s users love its promise, and now it needs more UX Design knowledge than the team has to perfect it.
My client’s product is a software platform used in digital media and advertising, and on which significant revenue relies. The software company is a modern, small, design-friendly business that recognises the existing team does not have the insights or experience to adapt to user feedback and provide maximum elegance.
My brief is to find a very good UX Designer who can:
- Conduct a root-and-branch review of the existing platform
- Understand the business
- Take on board existing user feedback
- Draw on the industry expertise of the existing team and owners
- Apply expertise built through 3+ years (ish) of freelance UCD
- Advise on actionable improvements
- Write/create relevant documentation, which may include personas, wireframes, flowcharts and usability test results as a way of supporting recommendations
- Stay on hand to guide the business through deployment and further feedback
You’ll work directly with the most senior business stakeholder. Most of this work can be done remotely or on site in North West London, and the duration may vary depending on need. A few weeks is very likely as a minimum initial phase, and other may follow.
If you believe your experience and background match this opportunity, please get in touch with Match (Matt Chapman).