Ross Lovegrove Studio is currently inviting applications for a Junior level 3D product / automotive designer at our studio in London.
We are currently looking for someone with the right mix of talents who would be valuable in an upcoming project.
We are looking for a person, most likely from Architectural or Automotive Background, who is enthusiastic about solving complex geometric problems using a multitude of 3D Programs. You should be a good surface modeler and/or love to work with Grasshopper.
- Strong ability to research across industries and synthesize valuable insights
- Ability to communicate concepts in 2D and 3D
- Great communicator Verbal/Sketching/InDesign
- Understanding of 3D software – Alias/Rhino/Grasshopper3d/Maya/
- A “let’s make this happen” mentality that suits our start-up like culture.
How to apply
At the moment we are only considering applicants who are eligible to work in UK, and with an unusual dedication to quality!
Would applicants please send a personalised cover letter, CV and a PDF portfolio (under 10MB)
[Junior application] _ 3D Product / Automotive designer