ROSS LOVEGROVE - Junior Industrial DesigneratROSS LOVEGROVE
Ross Lovegrove studio is currently looking for a Junior Level Industrial Designer at our studio in London.
We are looking for someone with the right mix of talents that would be invaluable in our upcoming projects.
- It would be advantageous to be fluent in both English and Korean in order to communicate and assist with our new business developments in South Korea.
The person that we are looking for should be from a Product design background, who has a deep understanding of 3D and rendering programs to visualize projects. It would be favorable to have experience in managing and directing projects.
The role will be in charge of a new upcoming project dealing with Korean clients. He / She will be involved in the design process and also assists to better communication between our studio and clients.
- Fluent Korean and English (write and speak)
- Understanding of cultures in both Korea and the UK
- Holding a (BA level) Design degree in the UK
- Great communication skills
- Ability to communicate concepts in 2D and 3D
- Understanding of 3D software – Alias / Rhino / Grasshopper
- Organizational skills
How to apply
At the moment we are only considering applicants who are eligible to work in UK, and with an unusual dedication to quality!
Would applicants please send a personalised cover letter, CV and a PDF portfolio (under 10MB)
[Junior application] _ Industrial designer
London, United Kingdom
Email subject: "leManoosh - ROSS LOVEGROVE - Junior Industrial Designer"