Senior 3D Industrial Designer at Ross Lovegrove Studio
London, United Kingdom
Ross Lovegrove Studio is currently inviting applications for a Senior level 3D industrial designer at our studio in London.
We are currently looking for someone with the right mix of talents who would be valuable to the studio team.
We are looking for a person, most likely from Industrial design Background, who is enthusiastic about solving complex geometric problems using a multitude of 3D Programs. You should be a good surface modeler capable of designing and generating production ready data.
*A minimum of three-year work experience is required
• Strong ability to research across industries and synthesize valuable insights
• Ability to communicate concepts in 2D and 3D
• Great communicator Verbal/Sketching/InDesign
• Understanding of 3D & rendering software– Alias/Rhino/Maya/KeyShot
• Good knowledge in manufacturing processes
• A “let’s make this happen” mentality that suits our start-up like culture
How to apply:
At the moment we are only considering applicants who are eligible to work in UK, and with an unusual dedication to quality!
Would applicants please send a personalised cover letter, CV and a PDF portfolio (under 10MB)
[Senior application] _ Industrial designer