Huawei Milan Aesthetic Research Center
Milan Aesthetic Research Center focuses on consumer insights, with the aim of enhancing the quality of Huawei products, service and communication. It provides high quality, consistency and recognizable experience for global consumer, to build the world's leading consumer experience design ecosystem. Reporting to the Head of Milan Aesthetic Research Center and working in a multidisciplinary team composed by industrial, visual, UX/UI designers and brand communication experts, the candidate will:
• Take the ownership of to the research and UX design projects for automotive field, and make it competitive and successful.
• have full process ability from consumer insights and opportunities findings, information architecture design, visual and interaction conceptual design to design execution.
• participate to interdisciplinary projects and activities: design direction, interactive design and prototypes, visual design systems, icon sets, and control the design quality.
• have strong creative design enthusiasm and effective design skills.
• support the exploration of external design resources for cooperation to enhance the team capabilities, and manage relations and collaboration projects with external resources.
• have good communication and presentation skills that can handle the internal and external reports.
• Bachelor or higher degree in UX/UI design or related field
• At least 6 years working experience in design within top level agency or in-house design group
• Outstanding portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions across different business verticals
• Strong Conceptual thinking and attention to detail
• Solid understanding of human centered design
• Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storytelling, storyboards, mood boards, prototypes, etc.)
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Good understanding/knowledge of animation principles in the context of UI Design (motion design skills are a plus)
• Excellent Team player but also able to work independently
• Deep knowledge of Bohemian Sketch and Adobe Creative suite
• Fluent written/spoken English is mandatory
• Able to work in a multicultural and international environment
• Positive attitude
• Available to occasional worldwide business trips.
Please send your CV and Portfolio to: email@example.com.