“Bringing clarity to seemingly complex matters make the magic happen.“
Raphael, Lead Researcher
Our strategic work connects the business, brand, customers and users. Using qualitative methods, the brand and their stakeholders are analyzed and appropriate strategic directions for design solutions are co-created to lead to the desired business impact.
- Analyze and interpret insights around brand, design, product, communication, user experience, innovation, and audiences. The goal is to create a framework for the design and the brand strategy.
- Design, define and manage research activities in terms of strategy and selection of appropriate methods. Every project is unique!
- Accompany the customer on his journey. You moderate client workshops and are responsible for presenting the recommended strategic direction.
- Live your leadership role. Help to develop your team. Be aware of this responsibility and let your colleagues share in your experience and knowledge.
- A Master’s or bachelor’s degree in design. Alternatively, you have a degree in marketing, branding, psychology or ethnology with experience in a design agency.
- Over 5 years’ experience in qualitative research with a proven ability to translate market research into answers for business questions.
- A high level of empathy and sociability coupled with excellent communication skills in both German and English.
- Passion for supporting your team and sharing your knowledge and experience with your colleagues.
It’s the law in Austria to state MINIMUM annual salaries. In this case, it’s €55,000. Don’t take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customised to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.