“If you are striving for outstanding impact within a highly inspiring and collaborative environment, KISKA is the right place for you.”
Do you have the vision and passion to deliver impactful branded experiences through product design? You enjoy leading a varied team of designers?
We are looking for a Senior Designer who aspires to establish brand experiences through product design in the broadest sense: from user research, workshops, design development, interaction design to an outstanding product experience.
- Creative Direction by leading a project team and hands-on design work.
- Embracing innovation, new trends in lifestyle, technology and product design as a base to create on point branded experiences for our clients.
- Directly interacting and working with our clients to define their true ambitions and to deliver on them.
- Creating a cooperative climate that provides Designers clear direction in terms of projects and skills development.
- Five years or more experience in product design, including working with developers and manufacturers.
- The ability to push creative boundaries and at the same time being able to balance them with business realities.
- An extensive experience in a user centric design approach, understanding and being able to create user journeys.
- Fluency in English – German skills are a plus.
KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.