Lifestyle design is looking for a passionate and highly creative Senior Freelance Designer. This opportunity requires a high degree of accountability and self-management as it is an offsite position. The position comes with the possibility for full-time employment.
•Ability to think strategically and integrate with business leaders
• A self-managing, motivated and entrepreneurial nature
• Ability to work collaboratively and with development teams
• Deep understanding of how things work
•5+ years of experience with a degree in Industrial Design
• Ability to develop leading, relevant, and inspiring design solutions
• Advanced 3D modeling and visualization skills
• Inspiring 2D skills via sketching, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes, both hard and soft goods
• Understanding of global trends, technology, and fashion