FLEX is looking for a passionate, creative Senior Industrial Designer to join our studio.
As Senior Industrial Designer, you will join a young and diverse team of talented designers and engineers to “connect the dots” and design meaningful products, services and experiences that add new value.
You’ll work on challenging, exciting projects with big brands and innovative start-ups.
And you’ll have a leading role in all phases of the design process: co-creation workshops, brainstorming, sketching, concept development, prototyping and bringing the designs to life with engineers and manufacturers.
- You have minimum 8 years of professional experience in executing design
(and minimum 5 years in consulting work);
- You have a degree in Product or Industrial Design (or equivalent);
- You have strong English verbal and writing skills (Dutch or German is a plus);
- You are exceptionally creative and able to bring new ideas and perspectives to projects;
- You have experience in leading clients and team through the design process in complex projects;
- You have outstanding communication, presentation and collaboration skills;
- You have strong visualisation skills: quick hand sketching, presentation sketching (Photoshop / Illustrator), 3D CAD modeling (Solidworks) and rendering (Keyshot);
- You have knowledge of manufacturing processes and working closely with engineers;
- You are interested in developing smart connected products and product service combinations;
- You are an ambitious perfectionist, passionate about contributing to the future of our clients and society;
- You are energetic, optimistic and dynamic;
- You are analytical but solution focused.;
- You are entrepreneurial, proactive and self-learning;
- You are available 32-40 hour / week.
If this opportunity excites you and you are ready to ‘Connect the dots between People, Business and Technology’:
Send your motivation, CV and portfolio to Jeroen Verbrugge (+31 15 275 6666) before Monday October 1st, 2018. Please confirm that you are legally entitled to work in The Netherlands.