Hi, we are INDEED Innovation.
INDEED is a humane innovation firm on a mission to create a better future for all life on earth. Our passionate team of designers, strategists, and engineers is continuously striving to push the boundaries of new product and service development. Within our multicultural team, we give all our colleagues the opportunity to contribute their creative potential to an exciting portfolio of ambitious projects.
We are looking for a Senior Industrial Designer (f/m/d) who is experienced in translating client briefs in offerings and still enjoys designing everything from elegant and simple to complex forms.
- A creative problem solver who is passionate about circular design and has a strong desire to work towards sustainability
- An excellent communicator and storyteller
- A T-shaped design practitioner, willing and able to apply your experience to all stages of the design & innovation process
- Keen on interdisciplinary team collaboration and iterative design process to develop the best possible solutions
- Experienced in integrating physical and digital interactions and know the principles of service design
WHAT WE OFFER
- An inspiring work environment located in the heart of Hamburg, one of Germany’s most lovable cities, with international and warm-hearted colleagues
- A dynamic team structure with flat hierarchies and a big team spirit
- The opportunity to actively shape INDEED’s current transformation to recode innovation
- Use your power as a consulting designer to have a positive impact on users’ lives
- We support you in your professional growth with curated learning and development programs
- A nice kitchen to enjoy barista coffee, fresh fruit and inspiring chats with your colleagues, plus free yoga courses every week
- Great events, memorable parties, and international networking
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of experience in product and industrial design and design management
- Ability to and experience with managing design projects on time and budget
- Eagerness to mentor colleagues to help them grow their skill set
- Proficiency with all relevant design tools, such as SolidWorks/Rhino, KeyShot, Adobe CC (specifically PS, AI, ID)
- Strong sketching skills, both physically and digitally
- Excellent understanding of Design for Manufacturability (DFM) and Design for Assembly (DFA)
- Passion for creating everything from hand built physical cardboard and wire mock-ups to functional 3D printed prototypes
- Proficiency in English (German would be a plus)
Interested in joining the INDEED team?
Please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us:
- Your portfolio (PDF or online), showing not only beautiful final product and service innovations but your way of working all the way from the first sketches to the final result
- Your resumé
We don’t need a formal cover letter and we are not looking for the perfect, straightforward CV. If we think profile and skills would be a great fit, we are excited to get to know the person behind the paper.