ECKSTEIN DESIGN MUNICH
We are looking for a Senior Industrial Designer! Do you enjoy supervising projects independently, convincing customers with ideas and working in an interdisciplinary team? Our Munich office is waiting for you!
Type of position: Full-time
We offer you Exciting projects in a casual working environment and attach great importance to sufficient room for personal development.
What you should bring with you:
• A degree in Industrial Design or an equivalent course. With at least three years' professional experience.
• Enthusiasm about design and new challenges and a structured, active and independent way of working.
• Also, you have an excellent feeling for how to present products and processes in a high-quality and exciting way.
• Knowledge of Design thinking, idea development, concept design + user experience design.
• You like traditional model making during design and have knowledge of industrial production methods.
• Solid CAD modeling, visualization and rendering skills (preferably in SolidWorks). And, of course, experience with the Adobe software package.
• Excellent language skills in German and English.
• Enjoy working in a team.
To ECKSTEIN DESIGN:
DESIGN IS OUR PASSION
Eckstein Design is a functional and esthetic industrial design of the highest quality. We dedicate ourselves fully to every project, contributing a wide range of expertise and experience, and above all a passion for exciting challenges. Our clients are international leaders in manufacturing from a variety of sectors. Together we continue to bring new, successful products to the market -- even over decades of cooperation.
If you want to join us, we are looking forward to your application / PDF max.10MB