At huemen, with our human focused mindset, we deliver and connect brands to customers through meaningful design. Our solutions are created with a direct focus and understanding on scalable delivery to drive business success through design. In the role of Senior Industrial Designer within branded car audio, you will be responsible for the Industrial Design of one or more of Harman’s car audio brands, such as Infinity, harman/kardon, JBL, Lexicon, Mark Levinson, Revel, AKG or licensed business such as Bowers & Wilkins or Bang & Olufsen.
In collaboration with our engineering and marketing team you will envision and design holistic car audio experiences.
- Design branded audio systems for cars in close dialogue with the car manufacturer
- Understand the intentions of the car manufacturer and create designs that match and upgrade specific car models
- Manage communication and tasks with the design team and stakeholders across various locations
- Understand and design for manufacturability, time plans and cost targets
- Deliver convincing presentations
- Develop future brand design strategies
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Design or more
- 5 years of industrial design experience or more
- Ability to communicate and present fluently in English
- Advanced experience in 2D software: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign…)
- Advanced experience in Rhinoceros 3D, Grasshopper and Keyshot