"It's cool to design the right interaction for every context. Like making a motorcycle cockpit usable at 200 km/h - and faster.”
Daniel, HMI Designer
Drive the research, design, prototyping and production of human machine interfaces. Leading your team, you will make functional user interactions that are brand and consumer centric. From initial idea to product launch.
- Plan and execute physical and digital interaction concepts.
- Design and build mock-ups, new interaction models and navigation.
- Work with designers, engineers and suppliers to deliver market-ready products.
- Set up and lead interdisciplinary project teams. Manage and drive projects from concept to implementation.
- Implement new technologies and innovations in your concepts.
- A proven track record in graphic design, UI / UX design, interaction design, or product design.
- Five or more years experience creating outstanding experiences for devices, mobile and web.
- Experience in prototyping, or building production-ready products.
- Advanced PhotoShop, Illustrator and Sketch skills.
It’s the law in Austria to state MINIMUM annual salaries. In this case, it’s €50,000. Don’t take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customised to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.