Huawei Milan Aesthetic Research Center
Milan Aesthetic Research Center focuses on consumer insights, with the aim of enhancing the quality of Huawei products, service and communication. It provides high quality, consistency and recognizable experience for global consumer, to build the world's leading consumer experience design ecosystem. Reporting to the Head of Milan Aesthetic Research Center and working in a multidisciplinary team composed by industrial, visual, UX/UI designers and brand communication experts, the candidate will:
• Take the responsibility of interior conceptual design, detail design, design implementation and roll out for Huawei and Honor retails, and make it competitive and successful.
• Be involved in the development of Huawei and Honor SI (Space Identity) design guide and roll out.
• Support the set-up, the implementation and the improvement of customer experience platform building.
• Have strong creative design enthusiasm, and effective design skills, and can motivate the team to explore and concentrate on design details.
• Support the exploration of external design resources for cooperation to enhance the team capabilities, and manage relations and collaboration projects with external resources.
• Bachelor or higher degree in interior design or related fields
• At least 6 years working experience in design within top level agency or in-house design group in the related industries, such as consumer electronics, automotive and fashion
• Deep knowledge of interior design software tools
• Strong skills with successful case studies for commercial retail concept design, development and implementation
• Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storytelling, storyboards, mood boards, sketches, etc.)
• Understand the design trends and consumer needs
• Solid understanding of human centered design
• Strong conceptual thinking and attention to detail
• Positive attitude, together with strong communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent Team player, but also able to work independently
• Fluent English is mandatory
• Able to work in a multicultural and international environment
• Available for worldwide business trips.
Please send your CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org