Huawei Milan Aesthetic Research Center
Milan Aesthetic Research Center focuses on consumer insights, with the aim of enhancing the quality of Huawei products, service and communication. It provides high quality, consistency and recognizable experience for global consumer, to build the world's leading consumer experience design ecosystem. Reporting to the Head of Milan Aesthetic Research Center and working in a multidisciplinary team composed by industrial, visual, UX/UI designers and brand communication experts, the candidate will:
• Implement motion design as a discipline and a practice, leverage an advanced understanding of motion design principals and technologies
• Produce motion content working in close collaboration with UI, UX and Product Designers
• Lead motion design activities and deliverables on projects from concept to production.
• Turn ideas and concepts into visually appealing, compelling and impactful motion designs
• Execute complex animations with different motion design softwares and techniques
• Stay updated on industry and motion trends, best practices and technologies
• 3-5 years of experience working in motion production or similar field, able to provide a portfolio or reel with examples of impactful & high-quality work
• Competence in all relevant areas of motion design, in particular experience in creating motion design outputs for user interfaces and digital products
• Advanced knowledge of relevant motion and video production software (After Effects, C4D, Premiere, CC suite), 3D Modelling skills as a plus
• Team working skills as well as ability to work independently
• Fluent spoken and written English (Chinese is a plus)
• Ability to adapt to multicultural and international environment
• “Think out of the box” attitude together with a positive and enthusiastic personality.
Please send your CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org