“Designing motorcycles is a dream job. This position provides the ideal platform for an experienced designer to create more impact and accelerate their influence.”
Craig, Director Motorcycle Design
KISKA has a particular vision behind two-wheel design. Your mission? Live the vision and transfer it onto the bikes themselves. Also, inspiring, guiding and leading a young team of talented designers, is the key to success. Taking full ownership of projects, you will:
- Receive and process design briefings from the Director of Motorcycle Design. Write creative briefings.
- Oversee and guide project teams. Ensuring they stay on track.
- Inspire young designers to create out-of-the-box design ideas, that are both exciting and technically feasible.
- Identify production challenges and come up with implementable process and technical solutions.
Shift design to new levels. You need:
- Extensive professional motorcycle design experience.
- Exceptional sense for great design.
- Exemplary leadership skills to motivate young and highly creative designers.
- An open mind, flexibility, and a passion to drive projects forwards.