Made is looking for an Experienced Product Designer
As Product Designer at Made, you’ll be responsible for developing meaningful and user-friendly products for our clients.
We’re looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position who can:
• Analyse a demand from the client: the why, how, and what.
• Apply design methods that put the user first.
• Organise and lead workshops.
• Translate strategic issues and user needs into made-to-measure solutions.
• Develop concepts.
• Advise colleagues with your extensive knowledge of production techniques.
• Master parametric and surface design, preferably in Solidworks.
• Build prototypes and mock-ups.
Your qualities should include:
• A master’s degree in product design or similar through experience.
• A vision for product design and in touch with the latest developments.
• Excellent visual skills in 2D and 3D.
• Good communicational skills.
• A hands-on mentality.
• Motivated and representative, creative and inspiring.
• A team player.
What we have to offer:
• Projects by leading clients that will challenge your skills.
• The opportunity to work with the latest technologies, and to create and develop innovative ideas.
• Room for personal development.
• The opportunity to attend events and conferences linked to your field of work.
• An informal and open culture.
• Enthusiastic colleagues working within an award-winning team.
• In addition to a good salary and fringe benefits, you’ll be working within an open culture where hard work goes hand in hand with lots of fun.
Made develops and designs innovative products, interfaces, and services from the perspective of the end-user. Our goal is to grow into a state-of-the-art platform for innovation that unites knowledge and experience in the fields of technology, creativity, and organisations. We are working towards growth and offer our contribution to the quality of life of individual users.
Interested? Get in touch via [email protected] or T: +32 (0)3 231 76 84.