Driven by our vision to create a better future we develop cutting-edge technology to deliver the most advanced Hearable devices in the world. Our international team (150+ employees) is expanding rapidly and along with our HQ in Munich, we have subsidiaries in Hong Kong and Chicago.
We enable people to do more. Enable yourself to do more. Join Bragi.
As a Senior Product Designer you will work in close collaboration with our Engineers and Suppliers and an important part of our R&D structure in order to improve and bring BRAGI products to a new level. You will be responsible for new projects from design research to creating concepts for prototyping as well as improving the user experience with the help of our multinational team.
What you'll be working on:
- Develop the future of product design
- Solve product problems and work on reducing errors
- Work with developers on improving the visual details and experience of users
- Create ideas, communications, and interface with a strong attention to detail
- Lead different projects from beginning to the end
- Collaborate with Engineers to ensure designs are realizable and well implemented
- Work closely with our suppliers and guide a product from first scetches to market launch
- Conduct design research and execute testing to provide crucial use requirements
What we are looking for:
- 1-3 years experience in a leadership role in Product Design team
- 5+ years experience in design
- Expertise in user-centered design strategy, prototyping, UX research
- Excellent visual and interaction designs skills
- Ability to multitask on several short and long-term projects
- Strong 3D CAD skills and Mechanical Engineering basics
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Fluent in English, and German is desirable
We are interested in viewing your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio (PDF or web).
In addition to bringing the required skill set, we are looking for individuals with the capacity and desire to develop themselves professionally and personally further. With a company of our nature, development of our people is a “must” and not an option.
To apply for this position, please, follow the link
For further information and all our open positions, please see www.bragi.com