air up – A revolutionary way of drinking
Are you looking to take on a new challenge in a creative and highly motivated team working to make a positive impact in the world?
At air up it is our mission to support the well-being of consumers and enable a more sustainable lifestyle by offering a globally unique, refillable drinking system.
What makes air up special? We have harnessed the physiological science behind taste perception to add flavor to water using just scent. With air up, consumers can enjoy the taste of cherries, peaches, orange-passion fruit or even cola, while drinking only water. No sugar, no artificial additives and no other ingredients - but 100% surprising taste and less plastic waste. Join us to establish the market segment of “scent-based taste” and radically redefine drinking.
Join us as
Senior UX Designer (f/m/d)
And lead the creative direction of our digital platform to shape our brand online in line with the latest trends and beast practices.
- You analyze, conceptualize and design the user experience of our digital platform air-up.com with focus on conversion optimization and user retention
- You build and maintain a company design system in line with brand and product teams
- You implement a user-centric approach, leveraging wire framing and user testing tools to qualify our assumptions
- You set the overall UX strategy for our website, components and individual features and brief our engineers accordingly with the technical specifications
- You will work closely with our product and e-Commerce managers on the features roadmap, timeline and prioritization
This is you
- You have already gained 4+ years of experience in UX and digital design, ideally in e-commerce
- You bring profound knowledge in the areas of UX, usability, interaction design and art direction
- You are able to effectively communicate creative vision and concepts to peers as well as senior leaders
- You are experienced in implementing design frameworks across several projects and teams
- You are a true team player with a positive and agile attitude
- Nice to have: first-hand experience in Design Sprint or similar frameworks
This is us
We are much more than we are able to put into words, so we'll mention just a few things that make working at air up great
- We are a highly diverse team, with backgrounds from all over the world, working towards a common goal
- We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals – we fight and win together
- We like to get our hands dirty and do not shy away from responsibility – at air up your actions will have a direct impact on the business from day one
- We value your entrepreneurial spirit in everything you do and welcome you bringing new ideas and concepts to the table
- Our strong growth provides excellent development options – professionally, as well as personally
- We support you with a yearly personal development budget and many internal training possibilities
- Free coffee, fruit, and our own air up flavor pods in the office are naturally also a part of the deal
- We have a remote-friendly working culture and offer flexible working hours
- To help you improve your work-life balance, we offer a discounted Urban Sports Club membership and many other corporate benefits
- And last, but certainly not least - we have fun together! In our day-to-day work, at regular team events and in celebration of our successes
Up for a new challenge?
Take your chance to be part of air up's success story! We are looking forward to your application.
Please apply online with your CV and portfolio, your salary expectations and your possible entry date as well as any other information that you would like to share with us. There is no cover letter needed.
Munich | Remote