Sensis Innovation is looking for talented, passionate and highly creative designers to join our headquarters in Hong Kong.
Sensis is a French brand specialized in wine storage solutions. We work with some of the most successful architects, interior design companies and world-famous wine professionals. We are renowned for most innovation projects in wine storage industry. Candidates must demonstrate exceptional and original conceptual thinking, great knowledge of cultural trends and intense passion for design. In addition, a strong knowledge of materials, manufacturing processes, detailing and construction management is a must.
Senior interior designers must get involved in all stages of the design process, investigate strong research and strategy, flair in positioning and concepts. Direct liaison with client will be required, therefore the role requires fantastic written and visual communication skills, self-motivation, and great time management skills, ability to work within budgets and tight deadlines.
- Degree / Diploma in Interior Design or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Residential, Hospitality, Clubhouse, Retail or Restaurant Design.
- Great communicator Verbal/Sketching
- Excellent Adobe Suite skills
- Strong graphic design skills
- A "let's make it" and “hands-on” practical approach that fits our start-up like culture.
- Experience with FF&E design and selection
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, and excellent 3D rendering skills and visualization capability.
- Pro-active, self-disciplined and confident in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Ability to lead and inspire a team of interior designers/assistant designers.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Cantonese or Mandarin speaking is a plus.
- Flexibility to travel occasionally.
How to Apply:
Would applicants please send a personalized cover letter, CV and a PDF portfolio (under 10 MB)
Subject: [Senior application]_Interior Designer
Candidates with less experience may be considered for the position of Interior Designer.
Salary will be determined by candidate’s individual experience.