- Create and turn beautiful and meaningful visual experiments into what reflect the Sensis’s brand language.
- Design (and eventually help build) marketing and brand advertisement campaigns and materials.
- Define and maintain a brand style guide.
- Contribute to creative ideation around brand vision and voice.
- Ideate and shape thematic brand campaign through seasons. (Show display, ads, happening, events…).
- Handle Sensis’s event branding and materials.
- Stay up-to-date on latest trends in the Visual design culture with some interest in the Art scene, Architecture and fashion industry, Pop culture.
- Produce imagery and illustrations for online editorial platform, enlighten stories and facts.
- Run Social media visual campaign and ideas.
- Build strong, supportive and constructive relationships across the team, encourage camaraderie.
- Inspire and manage visual design junior and interns positions.
- Drink and appreciate Grand Cru classe more often
- 1 - 2 years of experience working as a designer.
- Fluency in English. French, Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus.
- Degree in Design BA / BS
- You're passionate about design, typography, especially the visual language, and see huge opportunities in the space.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign also on speed with purpose demonstration abilities, Sketch-app is a plus.
- A problem solving philosophy
- Ability to work quickly on a lot of different projects simultaneously
- Possess a strong taste and aesthetic point of view, with the ability to build upon an existing brand's look, feel and personality
- Empathy for the customer to give them the best brand experiences, at any touch points.
- Good time management and estimation, ability to process and organize information.
- Sense of humor. We like to have fun.
- Passions, tell us more about what drives you?
How to Apply:
Send a personalized cover letter, CV and a PDF portfolio (under 10 MB)
Subject: [Applicant _Name]_Visual Designer
Candidates with more / less experience may be considered for the position of Senior / Junior Visual Designer.
Salary will be determined by candidate’s individual experience.